We are now accepting orders to ship on May 30, 2016.
- To check compatibility with your iPhone, please install TricCam Lite (free) app to verify photo function before placing an order.
- During checkout process, please provide a phone number for international shipping and custom purposes.
- Due to regulations and system limitations, currently we cannot accept orders from Taiwan.
To order Tric only
Tric Flash Trigger: USD$49 (USD$15 flat rate shipping internationally)
To order Tric and other accessories
For Tric, photo flash and mini tripod, please place an order here.
Taking photos under low lights on your iPhone is a challenge. Without a way to properly light your scene, photos turn out looking too dark or unevenly lit. There have been a few devices that have tried to make lighting better on your phone, but none of them compare to professional flashes or strobes.
Introducing Tric: the world’s first wireless flash trigger for smartphones
We developed a patent-pending technology to synchronize the iPhone camera and external flash units. Now photographers can use speedlights or studio strobes with their iPhones. Tric is incredibly easy to use: just attach a flash unit to Tric, turn it on, launch the app and start shooting.
Actual photo taken with iPhone + Tric
Maximum sync speed is limited, No TTL, iPhone only
- Supported iOS devices and their maximum sync speeds are shown in the following table.
|iSight Camera||FaceTime Camera*|
|iPhone 6/6 Plus||1/30||1/60|
|iPhone 6s/6s Plus||1/45||1/30|
|iPod touch (2015)||1/30||1/60|
* Using FaceTime camera requires paid TricCam app.
- X-sync only; no TTL. Need to manually control the flash output for the proper exposure.
Because of these limitations, Tric is not meant for everyone. For those who want to use external flash units for iPhone photography, please try Tric.
- Size: 64mm x 40mm x 39mm
- Weight: 38g (batteries not included)
- Supported iOS device: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (6th gen.) with iOS 8 or newer
- Supported flash unit: Speedlight with standard hot shoe or studio strobe with PC terminal
- Attaches by: ¼ inch attachment type or standard accessory shoe
- Battery: Two AAA batteries
* Please note that Tric does not provide high-voltage sync protection, and cannot be used with flash units that have any more than 50V.
Tric mailing list
Sign up for Tric updates and announcements.